Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

not in mumble?

Everything else!

Moderator: Nero

not in mumble?

Postby MrSk » Wed May 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Hey, been seeing a few of you guys in BF3 but not one of you in mumble? Am i trippin or is something wrong with my mumble or something?
(seen Biggie, Party, Nero, Dagget) playing but yeah no one in mumble. I see BF has a message about outages also so bugger knows what's going on, that and my SSD fucking up all the time i dont know what's going on! is it really real son, is it really real son, is it really real son, is it really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal?
PS iam sober, day two.
Last edited by MrSk on Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Re: not in mumble?

Postby MrSk » Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby Dagget_001 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 am

soz mate, we was in GC mumble tonight. Everyone is experiencing connection issue with "EA online", probs a DDOS attack or EA just being usless C$%NTS as per the norm.
"I <3 the smell of gibbage in the morning!"
Dagget_001
I want my Happy Meal

Postby MrSk » Thu May 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Ah i see. i was wondering wtf. Daddster was in the CM channel as usual but couldn't see anyone else. Yeah it was weird at first Origin was saying Biggie was playing but then when i load BF it shows Nero and Kem in but at that time they were not in and it had Biggie as away but he was in? For some reason Origin never shows you Dagget but Bf dose?
Anyways makes sense now i knew that you guys must have been communicating somehow cos i doubted that four of you would be in game without doing so.
I couldn't get into the server that you guys were in, i was planning to type to ypu guys to see what the deal was. Not sure if the problem was on my end or not? i did a repair install for Bf but it still wouldn't let me in. I didn't bother trying a different server.
Meh. (that was a long "meh" hey?)
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SuperRoach » Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 pm

News about the bf3 pc servers:
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby MrSk » Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Wow, so still not fixed huh?
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SuperRoach » Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

working good enough atm
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Nero » Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 am

Yeah, well everyone else was playing but wasn't in mumble, so I thought I'd follow suit. Also, I may have also thought it was related to the outages...
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby MrSk » Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm

yeah i can never tell cos my old SSD effected me getting into servers n shit too. Anywayz.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby MrSk » Sat May 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Hmmm new windows install and BF3 ready to go, i see that notification box still shows up in battle log. Still doing weird shit like showing players in game through origin but not in battle log.
And i just re set up my mumble and i cant find the heat server......the only one that shows up requires a password.
Wondering if that's on my end or if its down? iam having a great run!
EDIT: i selected "show all" in the filter, nothing changed. I also tried "show populated" and the old heat one there. Says there's 19/91 people in there....wtf?
EDIT:solved......when trying to connect as SK it was saying "wrong password for registered user"???? then i tried a different name and it said "you connected with an invalid username" then i tried again with another name again and it worked...??? weird shit.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SuperRoach » Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 am

Sorted, because you were a noob :p
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby MrSk » Sun May 12, 2013 12:42 pm

yeah i had no idea that after a fresh install of windows and new SSD/HDD that my username(SK) would require a password to be reset or what ever.
I texted Kem he suggested i try a different name, not sure why my first choice was not accepted but i tried again and all sweet.
Then Biggie sorted it out, then you Replied on face book just after. Gotta love technology.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Return to Off topic