Re: Anime Thread

Postby MrSk » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm

infinite undiscovery screen shots;
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby MrSk » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Loving "infinite undiscovery" but havent played for days due to "xcom enemy unknown" coming out and geting so sick where iam just dizzy and cant look at a screen....(still not completely recovered).

Anyways, i watched a little more "moon phase" shes like a loli vampire cat girl lol.
I just watched the first four episodes of "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" Its pretty cool. The characters are SOOOOOo CUTE! ^.^ lol i do feel like a perv watching this i mean it seems innocent enough but the hentai pics i've seen mess with head lol.
Really cool animation. Its interesting, another magical girl series but its pretty original, the witch battles and all. Really strange and tripped out the whole labyrinth scenes and the way the animation changes.
The other week at a mates house we started watching "kashimashi girl meets girl" well we pretty much expected loli and yuri. We kind of got that. But watching it it seemed we were going to be disappointed.
We nearly turned it off after only half an episode but iam glad we persisted. It really didstart horribly bad, but i mean it wouldn't be the first anime to start shit and then improve.
having said that we all started making our predictions and were nailing it and then i called it, i predicted what was going to happen and i was spot on lol. Guess i've seen too much anime and weird hentai^^;
Anyways i wont give it away incase anyone that may read this(looking at you Shifty) wants to watch it, lets just say its a little strange yet funny and interesting.(we only watched two episodes)
A strange male fantasy i suppose.
heres a couple pics;
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SH1FT13Z » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 am

Looked up kashimashi girl meets girl so I could bookmark it for later, read the description, was honestly suprised. Sure I half gave away the plot for myself, but as long as I don't stumble upon the ending, im fine. (That was how I cried after realising that I should not have left Clannad for later...)

Plot Summary: Hazumu was a shy boy who enjoyed gardening, collecting herbs, and long walks in the mountains. One day he finally worked up the courage to confess his love to Yasuna, but she rejected him. Feeling dejected, he wandered up Mt. Kashimayama to the place where they first met to reconsider his feelings. After getting lost, he wished upon a shooting star which turned out to actually be a crashing alien spaceship. Although he was hit by the falling ship, Hazumu survived the crash thanks to some body reconstruction by the aliens, only they got it a little wrong. Now that he is a she, Hazumu stumbles head-first back into his social life and relationships only to find that the entire landscape has changed.

Genres: comedy, drama, romance, science fiction Themes: aliens, gender switch, love triangle, yuri

Almost as strange as Shugo Chara...
Every child has an egg in their heart, unseen at first, an egg with the would-be self of their dreams. Hinamori Amu, part of a group called the Guardians, protect those eggs from becoming x-eggs, eggs filled with resentment and resignation that gives children troubles. Amu's job is to capture and restore x-eggs to their orginal form. She does this with the help of her three Shugo Chara (guardian characters or her would be selves), Ran, Miki and Su. Thanks to them she can change her character and abilities, and so fight against the mysterious organization Easter which aim is to find a special egg called Embryo using the x-eggs.

When I read another version which said...
...the Easter Bunny then steals eggs from middle school girls, who fight to protect them...

*OMG*

But wow, so much anime in my list to watch... (No particular order)
- K-On!
- AngelBeats!
- Clannad (Will have to wait till the ending leaves my head...)
- Otome Dori :wink:
- kashimashi girl meets girl
- Samurai Champloo
- Evangalion
- Bamboo Blade
- Total Eclipse
- Sword Art Online

I don't know where to start, yesterday I "F**K THIS!"'ed and watched 11 of 12 episodes of Demon Lord Daimao again...

Oh yeah, I watched that ages ago, before I joined the clan...
Basically, in a magical world, a guy just wants to be good, he aspires to be the high priest, but through uncontrollable events he ends up becoming the OP Demon Lord.
You know, chicks dig Demon Lords...
"Hey, suck my dick"
Bigfoot on how to pick up girls.
"Hey, put down that book and suck my dick"
Bigfoot on how to pick up girls that are reading.
SH1FT13Z
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it

Postby MrSk » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 am

yeah hes such a lame arse girly boy hes better off as a girl. Its weird but funny. Just him getting used to his new female body and trying to act like a girl should and the awkwardness around his best mate, etc. Plsu iam pretty sure the girl that rejected him likes girls so iam sure thats where the romance will be..

Wow "Shugo Chara" sounds weird as fuck. Even for anime lol.

I think i did download clanned or maybe thats another bootleg i bought? i forget. Havent watched it though.
Yeah you have to see Evangelion, considered a classic and all. Another bootleg i own^^; but it has english dub and is decent quality thank fuck.
Samurai champloo as i've mentioned is really awesome and a personal fave.
I've seen lots an lots of bamboo blade. Its petty cool. Its funny. A bit cheesy.
That last one you mentioned and the pics they do seem familiar. Not sure if i've seen it but definitely rings a bell.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SH1FT13Z » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Just came back from Supanova Brisbane.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY SEXY LAAADDIIIEEEESS!!!!"

Sadly my friends didn't show up, some friends hey?
So I got no photo's of me...
"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby MrSk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah you gotta love anime cons and cosplay girls. Yeah man i've had friends let me down big time over the years with trying to get them out of bed or them having no $ even with heaps of notice and planning before hand...
Come to think of it i dont think i posted any pics from this years Avcon, like i usually do. Sadly i dont take my own pics anymore for fear of being labeled and feeling like a paedophile.. makes me cry.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SuperRoach » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Hahaha you didn't mention you were going to that Shifty, how was it??
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby SH1FT13Z » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

It was pretty awesome, it was my first time at a con.

I was walking towards the showgrounds through a back way, then I come out and instantly see a very skimpy schoolgirl cosplay. My thought was "Today's gonna be a good day..."

Got to hear James Masters talk about Buffy, Supernatural and his career in general, which was pretty friggin awesome.

Other than that, seeing cosplay girls everywhere was nice.

Very nice.

P.S

SK, you are getting older, so I guess you'd look more like a paedo :)

Next time if it isn't raining, I'll take my camera and look like a complete loner/loser taking photos. Or just dress up as a Gundam.
"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby SH1FT13Z » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm

After a big fucking hole of shit made up of Naruto, I've started this fairly popular, albeit new, series called School Idol Project.

After 2 eps I'm pretty impressed.

This op is awesome as well (I am a bit of an openings fan). Everytime I watch it I have a different favourite character; they're all pretty cute!

Original clicky link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Y6KDqjoQ4
"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby MrSk » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah i havent watched any Naruto for a while. Iam prolly 50-100 episodes behind by now. If shippuuden still going that is? Kinda lost interest but pre haps some day i'll get back into it.
That one you posted looks pretty cool. My type of characters ^-^ I'll have to check it out. I am currently watching "the world god only knows" i've just watched the first four episodes so far, with my house mates.
Heres the opening;
Original clicky link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tfVb5H140
Its pretty funny. One of the main characters is a hardcore gamer, calls himself the master of gaming or something. Hes addicted to dating sims.
The other is a demon who has to capture blue souls and in typical anime fashion she is a cute young girl who makes a contract with the main character to capture the blue souls that are only released by capturing the girls whom have blue souls trapped within their hearts, hearts. But little did she realised that he is only the master of conquering girls hearts in video games, not in real life. lol..
And this is the game that i am currently playing;
Iam about 30 hours in. Its pretty cool. Not as fun as i remember part 1 and 2 being back in the day but still..
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SH1FT13Z » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Yeah, i finished 'The World God Only Knows' a while back, I think the only thing I took from it was setting my alarm as "Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro".

It was a good show but I can't give away my favourite 'Heart Capture' without spoiling it for you...
"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby MrSk » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 am

might watch some more later tonight.
I finally got around to watching the final episode of "Puella Magi Madoka Magica".
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby MrSk » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:17 pm

BUMP
Ok so i havent watched any anime for a while but iam liking the look of this series;
Original clicky link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLTYbdLn0rU
also i have downloaded season one and two of this and have been meaning to watch it. Might start tonight.
Original clicky link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZgeW5bS1p4
Its Avcon time again very soon so need to get some anime in.
The girl that works at my local video rental store is an anime fan and Avcon goer and cosplayer. How awesome is that!?
And i may be going with a friend of my sisters who says if i provide the costume she will ware.
Oh and i rented this one (havent watched yet but ripped it);
Original clicky link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllrvN-OAnw

I got a cool t-shirt to wear at avcon from J-list also.
And i been looking at stuff on e-bay. Iam dangerously close to spending money on anime struff again(from apparel to figuers, posters, iphone case, cosplay, ETC).

Oh and iam about 30 hours into this game;
One of the reasons i aint been on BF i guess.

EDIT: Oh and i watched this with my housemates.
Pretty cool movie! we hired part 2 tonight but i piked out and said iam too tired to watch it ^^;
Looking forward to it though!
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SH1FT13Z » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm

MrSk wrote:And i may be going with a friend of my sisters who says if i provide the costume she will ware.

You know you're gonna make her wear this...

"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby MrSk » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

i may have scared her away lol i think think i sent her an inapropiate suggestion?
Oh and i watched Gantz 2 last night. Coolness.
And OMG theres some fucking awesome cosplayers on facebook! @,@
'
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby MrSk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am

Finally watched an episode of "my little sister cant be this cute" wasnt quite what i expected but seemed ok. Cant judge from one episode.
I also watched an episode of "fairy tail" a work mate recomended it.
At first i thought looked kiddie and wasnt sure about the animation but i really enjoyed the episode! was funny as fuck! lol. A bit fan servicy in a way. Quite funny.
Dont think iam gonna get my anime t-shirt in time for avcon :(
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Postby SH1FT13Z » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

You shoulda gotten a paedobear suit...

"Hey, suck my dick"
SH1FT13Z

Postby MrSk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:57 am

Ok bump again.
Avcon weekend wasn't as big as i had hoped(the turn out and hotties and cosplay was as big as ever though, massive infact), but my mates really let me down(dejavu, broken record much?) but hey i mean some people just cant afford it are out grow it or had to work and just cant be fucked so what do you do?
I only went one day with one of my mates. was fun but didn't make the most of it as usual.
ANYWAY;
Avcon did inspire me to get back into anime and i continued to watch "Fairy tail" and "my little sister cant be this cute" but then i kinda faded out again and wasn't really watching much except the odd episode here n there.
then i recently met a totally cool fucking chick at work. Cute little 19 year old tomboy girl whome i happened to work next to two days in a row(three sessions in total) and we really got along.
Lots of the lil hotties at work are kinda hard to talk to and i dont have much in common with and they more like the louder funny guys, the tatted up rough looking cocky bad boy guys at work(lol).
Anyways, we got to talking and we were just talking normal stuff at first really. Work, money, etc turns out shes done mechanic certificates and she likes cars and services her own car and drives a manual lol.
that lead me to asking about gaming. Yep, shes a gamer, not hard core but she is indeed a girl gamer.
Ok so i was holding back on the anime question but eventually i asked and yup, not only dose she like anime but she is very passionate about it, she fucking loves it.
She totally digs it, shes dedicated like has massive marathons n shit and she just totally gets it. We really clicked on that aspect and talked about anime shit loads and both feel the same about it and have the same sort of humour.
Anyway iam only mentioning this because this is the anime thread and its always cool to meet a girl that loves anime and its not exactly all that common to meet someone like that at work. These days its more common i guess but was very rare when i was younger.
So yeah i kinda met the girl of my dreams, not super hot but cute, we really got along, plus she likes girls too!!
i kinda fell in love.
Too bad iam 13 years older than her, she has a boyfriend(works at my work too lol(she was complaining about him a bit to me too lol)), she works in the other side of the plant(was only filling in in my area due to absenteeism and they have different lunch break times..), and she actually likes girls more than she like boys lol..
Now, she inspired me to watch more anime so, i watched volume one(seven episodes) of "spice and wolf" (this was also inspired by a cosplayer girl who's Facebook page that i follow). Interesting anime. Not exactly action packed but i did find myself wanting more and liking the characters. The main male character is a traveling peddler/merchant and the main female character is fox god whom takes on the form of half wolf half human girl(cat girl basically). The anime consist of alot of talk of trade, business, barter, currency, etc.
I checked out a couple of episodes of "star ship operations" its a sci fi anime, a group of young cadets are on a star ship and involved in war and although its all real its also a reality tv show. i didn't really work for me..
I watched "straight jacket" reminded me of the sort of anime that i used to watch when i was a teenager. Its about um, magic users, like in the future magic has returned and is now used for medical purposes, military, etc. But magic users will go mad and turn into demons if they use magic too much. There are suits people wear to prevent or prolong this. Then there's the demon hunters. It wasn't bad, nice and violent.
I also hired volume one of "star blazers" ha i didn't realize it was so old school. its mega old school like robotech era, possibly even older. i kinda recognized it. Its that old fashioned hand drawn style. back when the dubbing was done fairly poorly and the sound effects reminded me of the original start trek or doctor who or something. Not as good as robotech but i was actually quite enjoying it.
And yeah i been watching "fairy Tail" quite a bit. Think iam up to episode 26 now. Its reminds me of Naruto but its not so slow and (so far at least) no recaps. its funny and pervy and has lots of action.
Actually put up some wall scrolls in my new place too.
KrazySumwhat
MrSk
Practitioner

Previous

Return to Off topic