Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

R.I.P Ohhhbee / Oakseyboy

Anything goes!

R.I.P Ohhhbee / Oakseyboy

Postby SuperRoach » Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm

It is a sad day for us to announce that one of our clan members has fallen.

Ohhhhbee / OakseyBoy or Patrik was only 18 years old when Cancer took his life far too early. But he has lived a life many of us have taken for granted and we respect him for his strength as well as his family for the support and being by his side all the way through.

He was able to make us smile no matter what game we were playing with him, and down to earth when he had the time to talk with you.

Personally, I was able to meet him after playing online with him for many years at a previous H*EA*T meet, and besides being great to put a face to the name, Patrik appeared to genuinely enjoy life and being around his friends. It was an honor playing games with him and I will always have fond memories of playing (and laughing) alongside with him.

A thank you goes out to everyone who contributed to his card (and a follow up digital copy) which was sent previously to him.

If you have spent time gaming with him in the past, Please be take a moment to remember him this weekend however you feel appropriate.

Rest In Piece, Patrik.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Re: R.I.P Ohhhbee / Oakseyboy

Postby SH1FT13Z » Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm

I never spoke directly with him, but I heard what he said and what he was like, I will remember his name.

I only just arrived home from camp when I read this. Earlier today, I said to my friends while on a mountain top what I would remember from the camp, I said: "You don't need much to live, and you need a lot less to enjoy life."

I think what SuperRoach said about his life is the best example of that phrase.

Rest In Peace, one of the people I looked up to in H*EA*T.
"Hey, suck my dick"
Bigfoot on how to pick up girls.
"Hey, put down that book and suck my dick"
Bigfoot on how to pick up girls that are reading.
SH1FT13Z
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it

Postby lfunkyl » Fri May 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Was a very good bloke, and will be missed. R.I.P Buddy, taken way way too soon. :'(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H*EA*T member since: 27/10/06

lfunkyl
7 Years on HEAT and Counting!

Postby SuperRoach » Sat May 26, 2012 3:33 pm

I finally found the H*EA*T meet 2011 photos. After listening to the funeral, it was around a high point in his life as he had just gone into remission. He was very happy during the meetup, and made everyone laugh when he was there.

Link:
http://imgur.com/a/jKGS0 (more images in the link)
RIP OhhhBee.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby lfunkyl » Sat May 26, 2012 3:37 pm

great photos, should give them to his parents along with the date etc. Would be nice for them to see him with such a big smile on his face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H*EA*T member since: 27/10/06

lfunkyl

Postby SuperRoach » Sat May 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Was just thinking that. I've zipped them up and gave them to his dad on facebook. For anyone else wondering, that was 25/3/2011.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby PVT.SKITZO » Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Words are not easy to come by for me, whether from fear of embarrassment or fear of sounding like an ass/jerk, i keep my words close, but saying ohbee was a great friend and that he'll be dearly missed do not seem to cut quite how
i feel, i've found myself just sitting and thinking over the last 2 weeks of Ohbee and the times many of us have shared together, unfortunately i haven't been able to get to a heat meet or the parties i have been invited to, for this my friends i am sorry, but not as sorry as i am for not being able to shake Ohbee's hand and saying "hi mate, its a pleasure to have finally met you", one memory i have to share of, was in 2010, GA grandfinal, me being my usual slack self, did not check into the forums to confirm into the final team, 20 minutes before the game Ohbee asked me if i'd like to play, to which i responded with no, he insisted that he would give up his spot for me, but i wouldn't have it, just aswell, he played a very vital role in the match, which clutched Clan H*EA*T's first Ladder win of any game. but such a great guy to simply say, here mate, you can have my spot..................
RIP Mate
PVT.SKITZO
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman

Postby Thunderbird » Wed May 30, 2012 10:31 am

Miss you mate, I did enjoy our time together. I'll see you on the other side.
Thunderbird
Theoretician

Postby Enduwolf » Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't want to seem forward, but I want to add my well-wishes to his family. I never met Ohhhbee, but I can judge him from the company he kept, so I have to say he must've been a stand-up guy, and losing anyone that early in their life must be devastating.

R.I.P. Fellow Clanee.
Enduwolf
Found the post button on occasion..
Found the post button on occasion..

Postby Gunz » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

RIP Patrrik

We will miss you bro. catch up next turn of wheel maybe.
Gunz
Deep Voice Thrombosis

Return to General discussion