Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Lotus banned :(

Lotus banned :(

Postby saceria » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi,
recently I was banned from your server for attempting to recruit under the name 'maXimum RAGE.' and was banned for the following message, or something along the lines;
'maXimum is recruiting players etc etc some stuff' however despite how it looks it is not a recruitment message as I already belong to SYF's team 2k under the name of Lotus,
and was part of a joke from earlier in the morning in regards to clan hoppers. Many of the players on server already knew of this clan being false as it had been discussed during
the morning.

I request a ban appeal, but also submit my apologies for my ignorance of server rules.

best rgds,
Lotus

ps. why was maXimum Skill also banned? he didn't post any message of the kind and as far as i can tell should not have been banned, please enlighten.

EDIT: found my guid, its da7e69bc.
saceria
Still not so sure about what to do

Re: Lotus banned :(

Postby Batman_516 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

I seem to remember having this discussion with someone before?

Even the most junior of clan members understand that recruiting on another clans server is poor form, whether it was a joke or not.

Ignorance is no defense against breaking the law.
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby saceria » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I understand, I'm not avoiding my responsibility. I have requested an appeal so that this may be thought upon, and if you wish to return me access to your server I would be more than delighted.
Should you wish to maintain the ban as punishment, then so be it, it is well deserved.
saceria

Postby SuperRoach » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Sac/ rage/ etc

I was the person who banned you. At the time, you were trolling and calling players shit. Ok, its a pub, I can roll with that... until you called us it, then your recruiting message. Joke or not, it came out bad, and you were getting people to troll with you. I guess thats your joke part. Hence the accidental banning of skill, as there was a lot of name changing at the time. I thought I unbanned skill, but will unban him if needed.

Yours I'll keep up for a month, and it won't be an automatic remove.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby saceria » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 am

no problem, I'll be back in a month then, thanks.
saceria

Postby saceria » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Hello to whom ever this concerns,
I was banned from Heat's server a little over a month ago, and was told to request another appeal after a month had elapsed.
So, I would like to request another ban appeal.

best regards,
Lotus
saceria

Return to Ban Requests/Appeals