Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Please Ban

Please Ban

Postby Liarliar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Good afternoon H*EA*T,

I am requesting the ban of a heartless individual who thought it would be funny to make constant remarks against players. Saying they had cancer and also their friends had cancer. Now, I take great offense to this as I have cancer, my mother has cancer, and so did many of the players in the Server at the time. Cancer is a very traumatic experience and should never be made fun of because of it, and for the protection of other CoD4 players, as well as cancer victims, I and on behalf of 99percent of people in the server request this player be banned permanently.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/500/22829167.png

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1055/c ... 175313.jpg

The player is red|russian, GUID = 1524b631

Thank you, Liarliar.
Liarliar
Still not so sure about what to do
Still not so sure about what to do
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Re: Please Ban

Postby JarzZo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

As you said, cancer is traumatic, making a joke of cancer victims and survivors is appalling.

I agree - A ban is needed!!!

Just wait for an admins reply for the final verdict.

Thanks LiarLiar.
JarzZo
Clan Regular that just hit 100 posts!
Clan Regular that just hit 100 posts!
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Please Ban

Postby Liarliar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Thank you, this would mean alot to me seeming as I got alot of abuse from Red| members from posting this. Ohwell, Fight on!
Liarliar
Still not so sure about what to do
Still not so sure about what to do
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Re: Please Ban

Postby DoyleRules91 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

cant wait to ban him
Image

MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoyleRules91
3amSCRIMS CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/3amSCRIMS

SuperRoach wrote:I felt angry watching myself play CoD4 :p
User avatar
DoyleRules91
Theoretician
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: Please Ban

Postby Batman_516 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Liarliar wrote:Now, I take great offense to this as I have cancer, my mother has cancer, and so did many of the players in the Server at the time. Cancer is a very traumatic experience and should never be made fun of because of it, and for the protection of other CoD4 players, as well as cancer victims, I and on behalf of 99percent of people in the server request this player be banned permanently.


I have no doubt that he did it, and I'm also fully behind the ban, but I really must register my disbelief that many players in the server at the time were cancer victims.
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Image
User avatar
Batman_516
GA Captain
 
Posts: 4529
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:20 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Please Ban

Postby Matrix » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:14 am

Batman_516 wrote:
Liarliar wrote:Now, I take great offense to this as I have cancer, my mother has cancer, and so did many of the players in the Server at the time. Cancer is a very traumatic experience and should never be made fun of because of it, and for the protection of other CoD4 players, as well as cancer victims, I and on behalf of 99percent of people in the server request this player be banned permanently.


I have no doubt that he did it, and I'm also fully behind the ban, but I really must register my disbelief that many players in the server at the time were cancer victims.


+1 to that.
Image

Doyle wrote:Now if that isnt bad enough im gonna go through what happened and why this guy makes a jeriziah with only riffshards look like a fucking dota veteran.
User avatar
Matrix
Theoretician
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:47 pm
Location: Darrrrrrwin

Postby SuperRoach » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:39 am

He'll be banned.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose
 
Posts: 11407
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Ballarat, Australia

Re: Please Ban

Postby Liarliar » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Well, I am not certain if they litteraly had cancer but 2+ members of the server claimed to have HAD or currently had cancer or known someone close with cancer.
Liarliar
Still not so sure about what to do
Still not so sure about what to do
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Re: Please Ban

Postby smiley » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:10 pm

My mum has breast cancer, Ban the faggot.
Image
User avatar
smiley
BBQ: getting the boobs apron
BBQ: getting the boobs apron
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby SuperRoach » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Just a sidenote - yes he will still be banned, but be aware that some gamers will bait you, and obviously will not know their / your circumstances, and nothing should be taken literally. If we did, I think we would be queued up somewhere waiting to go die in a fire, while being told the cake is a lie as well something about our mum.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose
 
Posts: 11407
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Ballarat, Australia

Re: Please Ban

Postby Nero » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Batman_516 wrote:
Liarliar wrote:Now, I take great offense to this as I have cancer, my mother has cancer, and so did many of the players in the Server at the time. Cancer is a very traumatic experience and should never be made fun of because of it, and for the protection of other CoD4 players, as well as cancer victims, I and on behalf of 99percent of people in the server request this player be banned permanently.


I have no doubt that he did it, and I'm also fully behind the ban, but I really must register my disbelief that many players in the server at the time were cancer victims.


SuperRoach wrote:Just a sidenote - yes he will still be banned, but be aware that some gamers will bait you, and obviously will not know their / your circumstances, and nothing should be taken literally.


internet.jpg
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Image
User avatar
Nero
Two Fisted Journalist
 
Posts: 5932
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:15 am
Location: Cyberspace.


Return to Ban Requests/Appeals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron