Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Siikkness Ban Appeal

Siikkness Ban Appeal

Postby Siikkness » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 am

Character name : Siikkness

To whom it may concern.
I was playing on the 202.125.38.19 HEAT Obs server at the time of around 1am New Zealand time.
I was all of a sudden kicked. I tried to re-connect to the server but i got the message " You have been permanently banned from this server"
About 30 minutes before i was kicked my PB kicked me off the server twice, but then it stopped and worked properly.

My appeal to unban me is due to the fact that i did nothing wrong, and have not broken any rules apart from team killing a few people this week.
So i would greatly appreciate to have my account unbanned from the server so that i can play again, as Obs is my favorite mod and i have played several hours on it the past few days.

Reasons to Unban me:
I have done nothing wrong
I would benefit the server by telling my friends to play on it
I would contribute to the formation of the friendliness on the server, making it a comfortable place to enjoy yourself.

Thanks for reading my appeal and for creating one of the most enjoyable servers to play on.
Regards : Siikkness
Siikkness
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Re: Siikkness Ban Appeal

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:10 am

I'll have to double check with Falcar, but if I recall - he got me to check up on you, and found you with hacks running on your machine picked up by punkbuster.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Batman_516 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:05 am

SuperRoach wrote:I'll have to double check with Falcar, but if I recall - he got me to check up on you, and found you with hacks running on your machine picked up by punkbuster.

Roach is indeed correct. Falcar saw you on our server, and he was the one that asked me to ban you. TYVM HACKER ENJOY YOUR PERMABAN!
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby Siikkness » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:34 pm

"Found" me hacking?
In what way exactly? Like i know you said that PB detected hacks running on my machine, and as i said it kicked me twice before i could play normally again.
I was not hacking, but i think the problem seems to be with PB, as it could have been some other software i was running?

Thanks for your help.
Siikkness
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Nero » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Punkbuster is pretty accurate mate, you've realistically got a better chance at flying than you do getting unbanned really.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby Siikkness » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Nero wrote:Punkbuster is pretty accurate mate, you've realistically got a better chance at flying than you do getting unbanned really.

That would be a pretty good chance if i had a flying license xD.
But i dont, and being "pretty" accurate, a mistake could have been made(in my case). I just want to get unbanned because i love playing Obs mods =[
Siikkness
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Batman_516 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:25 am

then go to the other australian run server that ATS host, or you can go to the gamingSA obs server. then when u get permabanned from them for hacking, maybe you will have learned your lesson
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby Siikkness » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Batman_516 wrote:then go to the other australian run server that ATS host, or you can go to the gamingSA obs server. then when u get permabanned from them for hacking, maybe you will have learned your lesson

Dude i have plaid much more on the ATS Hardcore server than the Heat Obs server and i haven't been banned from their server, proving the point that i dont hack. So please stop accusing me, and there is no lesson to learn for me. Your lesson to learn is to get 100% accurate proof before you accuse someone. Jerk.

All i want is to get unbanned because of the mistaken ban, not to be accused by someone who thinks they are batman.
Siikkness
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Nero » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm

PROTIP: Falcar suspected you were being dodgy and Punkbuster has given us reason to ban you.

PROTIP: We don't need to provide you proof of why we have banned you off our servers since it wasn't something that was done on a whim, we checked with Punkbuster before your ban.

PROTIP: Stop arguing with us over something that means very little at the end of the day, there are other servers that have Obscurity on them and countless other mods, if you haven't been picked up by Punkbuster there, go play there.

Thread locked.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Return to Ban Requests/Appeals