Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

appeal

appeal

Postby l3ear » Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

not banned yet but could be.

defence is simple: i destroy an allys clay & he chases me closly asif he wants to knife! I get cornerd and open fire lol simple.

only reason why im being held for a ban is becouse Senyor batman give me 1 last warning

i tk in reason for example i get on obs team and some1 TK's the fire gunner strait away dont i have a emotional right to do the same?
or
i tk a team member when the Victory/Defeat sighn comes up. ive been melon banned before so this isent my first time getting stuffed on obs but please remember i try to have as mush fun as possible with any game and sometimes may cause other players anger either with my typo's or uber leet skills

thank you baitman and papaRoach
l3ear
Virgin clanie's first post!

Re: appeal

Postby l3ear » Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

wait did i just say emotional right?
l3ear

Postby SuperRoach » Thu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm

You've been melon banned already, so yeah. Don't care about your excuses, If you don't listen then yeah, its not looking good.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Batman_516 » Thu May 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Discussed this with Roach. You have been temp banned for one week. Remind us about that if Roach forgets to remove your ban in a weeks times.

Keep this up, on our server at least, and I'll be bringing this to Falcar's attention.
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Return to Ban Requests/Appeals