Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Appeal on Guru.

Appeal on Guru.

Postby AIF Fatty » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:02 am

Hey guys, speaking on behalf of gmR#Guru.

He was banned on the HEAT Obsicurity server Today at about 5 - 7 pm dunno the actual time.
He got banned from Glitching a dead corpse (so basically possessing a dead person) as he didn't know it would work or u couldn't die, Other players and HEAT members told him to stop he didn't know how (know how to get out of possessed body).
And i know u HEAT guys do not like him for the TK's but i did recall Princess saying if they shoot at you, you have the right to kill them he has done nothing wrong.
And if there are any purpose TK's my litte brother would probly be playing as he is 3 and does not know how to play and shoots at own team mates we can not stop him cause he has his rights to play he just does not know how. He also plays under Guru's account as he does not know how to change accounts yet but can use xfire....

I am sorry on behalf of Guru as he could not post this him self, and he will try to be nicer and will not kill anybody on purpose, But if they shoot him by all means he can shoot them back.

Thank you AiF| FaTTy. :D p.s I am his bro.
AIF Fatty
Virgin clanie's first post!

Re: Appeal on Guru.

Postby Batman_516 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 am

aif fatty i know. your a good guy.

guru on the other hand, is a cunt.

last friday/saturday i played for 17 hours straight. guru was on twice during that time i believe, and made a nuiscance of himself on both occasions by teamkilling, and blocking etc. basically just being a general cunt.

in regards to the three year old your on about, if he's playing on a server that has FF on then thats the risk you run. sure he has a right to play, but we also have the right to ban his ass if he teamkills whether he's 3 or 30

if it was up to me, id give him a two week ban, and then give him another chance, and if he fucked up again then PERMABAN!
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby DoyleRules91 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:59 am

I'm a rage champion/etuff and even i think thats harsh bman

the admins will get onto it soon :)

MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoyleRules91
3amSCRIMS CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/3amSCRIMS

SuperRoach wrote:I felt angry watching myself play CoD4 :p
DoyleRules91
Theoretician

Postby aeonalpha » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:59 am

AIF Fatty wrote:he is 3 and does not know how to play and shoots at own team mates we can not stop him cause he has his rights to play

He is 3 and has rights to play a MA15+ game :?
aeonalpha
Theoretician

Postby SuperRoach » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 am

Lo Fatty....
Errr?

Firstly, he has no rights to play this game.
Partly because ..... ITS AN MA15+ GAME!
Secondly, because this is is a server we run and organise. Before reading on, get him to understand those points before posting further.

At the time he was banned I was spectating watching it... they were pretty blatent, and annoying. It was repeated too. Before that, he had been kicked multiple times for doing the same thing, and acting as a tard. He avoided a tempban and jumped straight back on... so that was the last straw. We shouldn't need to take responsibility for a younger player, it's your pc and your problem to deal with, and I will kick someone regardless of who's behind the computer (ok ok I'll be nicer to our clan member obviously). This is because you're being annoying to other people and affecting their game too.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Marshall_S » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 am

SuperRoach wrote:Lo Fatty....
Errr?

Secondly, because this is is a server we run and organise. Before reading on, get him to understand those points before posting further.

At the time he was banned I was spectating watching it... they were pretty blatent, and annoying. It was repeated too. Before that, he had been kicked multiple times for doing the same thing, and acting as a tard. He avoided a tempban and jumped straight back on... so that was the last straw. We shouldn't need to take responsibility for a younger player, it's your pc and your problem to deal with, and I will kick someone regardless of who's behind the computer (ok ok I'll be nicer to our clan member obviously). This is because you're being annoying to other people and affecting their game too.

I like this new Roach. There are other Obsecurity servers hosted in Australia, tell your "little bro" to be a cunt on them.
Marshall_S
Running Poo

Postby Batman_516 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:24 am

It might just be me, but I'd like to propose a Get Fucked. Can anyone second that motion?
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby yourphyscogirlfriend » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 am

Wow I have a 3 year old and I could maybe just maybe find that statement true but like I said "I have a 3 year old" I all so have a 5 year old who does that same thing when she plays cod. But I have seen guru play and type in game. He is not 3 or even 5. But as it is a new mod. I think we shall be nice an remove the ban and hope that he has learned his lesson. We love mods and all ways run them on H*EA*T 2 and with all the mods we have had, they have all had some kinda stupid glitch. We like to let people know in the beginning "if you use the glitch you will be kicked on site no questions asked"
Ok I all so know how easy it is to accidentally to the glitch. So if it does happen all you do is hold down F to drop the dead body.
Princess out!
shaganator wrote:i was in wa with my aunties 5 days ago and all they talked about was how shit there boobs :D

yourphyscogirlfriend
H*EA*T - Super Henchman
H*EA*T - Super Henchman

Postby Matrix » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Batman_516 wrote:It might just be me, but I'd like to propose a Get Fucked. Can anyone second that motion?

You Go Girl!

Seconded.

BANNED,

MOVE ALONG!

Doyle wrote:Now if that isnt bad enough im gonna go through what happened and why this guy makes a jeriziah with only riffshards look like a fucking dota veteran.
Matrix
Theoretician

Postby Marshall_S » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Lift the ban? The ban should be extended to Fatty for being "related" to the douchebag.
Marshall_S
Running Poo

Postby AIF Fatty » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

SuperRoach wrote:Lo Fatty....
Errr?

MA15+ Lol u think that has stopped people honestly that's just a number, and all the tk's when i am on the server he has been shot i have never seen him look at somebody and shoot i have never seen him shoot at a person cause he thought they wer possessed, i have also never seen him block anybody or anything all i see him is the constant QQ and swearing in console when he dies or gets TK's, personally i would of banned him from our zombie server for swearing that much imo, but if u could just make the ban 1 week so he gets his lesson and also get another chance to be good and play.

Batman_516 wrote:aif fatty i know. your a good guy.

guru on the other hand, is a cunt.

last friday/saturday i played for 17 hours straight. guru was on twice during that time i believe, and made a nuiscance of himself on both occasions by teamkilling, and blocking etc. basically just being a general cunt.
In regards to the three year old your on about, if he's playing on a server that has FF on then thats the risk you run. sure he has a right to play, but we also have the right to ban his ass if he teamkills whether he's 3 or 30
if it was up to me, id give him a two week ban, and then give him another chance, and if he fucked up again then PERMABAN!

LOL, Wouldn't u be angry/pissed if u got kicked from a server i think u would and dun say no cause i know u will, and u can tell who is which... If guru joins the server and gets killed he says something and plays normally so you know it is not a 3 year old, when 3 year old gets on he runs around does not shooot TK's on purpose does not type in anything does not say anything u know it is not guru playing, work it out its not rocket science, i do. And this is funny to i watch the MR guys i got tked bout 10 times from them fucks they didn't get nothing they also look at you and shoot you and they are also arrogant always threatning to ban you, saying they know all the HEAT members we are good m8's i don't denie taht but using ur name to threaten to ban sumbody just not cool.

Marshall_S wrote:Lift the ban? The ban should be extended to Fatty for being "related" to the douchebag.

Lol Marshall ur a disgrace to a Marshall, m8 just stfu (soz for language).

Just make the ban 1 week, 2 weeks please if that is possible.
AIF Fatty

Postby Marshall_S » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 pm

AIF Fatty wrote:Lol Marshall ur a disgrace to a Marshall, m8 just stfu (soz for language).

The guilt that I've gathered,
Is like my phrase book of doubt,
Over your shoulder and far away,
The pressure mounts
Marshall_S
Running Poo

Postby Nero » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm

I really am amazed a 3 year old can actually play a computer. Sell his services to a circus.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby Batman_516 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 pm

AiF fatty, our reasons for kicking and banning were valid. it would not have been a permaban for guru, only a temp one. because we all deserve second chances.

as to you denying he has TKed or blocked....are you calling me and roach liars? do you follow him around the server every second he is in there? are you constantly spectating? take it as fact. his tking and blocking, it happens.

as to your language and abuse you threw at us just now, when your asking us to do YOU A FAVOUR, dont abuse us. i believe you deserve a 2 week ban, until you learn some manners. i think marshall will agree with this?

and as to the members of =MR=, we will deal with them, as we see fit.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby PVT.SKITZO » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 pm

(facepalm) Noobs....... Why won't they just play somewhere else
PVT.SKITZO
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman

Return to Ban Requests/Appeals