Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Pub Server

Any suggestions for H*EA*T's BC2 and CoD4Server. Right in here!

Pub Server

Postby anx » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Quite angry at the moment..

I'm capped... and all i can play COD4 PUB (Yeah it's shit, I know)

I go into HEAT and to my surprise there are 5+ hackers in server all blatantly aimbotting no recoil, wallhacking the whole jazz.

I would like to see more HEAT players in their own server banning these fucking idiots.

Or better yet, give me admin... (I have a good PC.. i wont use it to get scope) So i can kick the fucking spawn campers, bind spammers, and cheating cock munchers.

Thanks,

xfire me

anx
anx
Virgin clanie's first post!

Re: Pub Server

Postby SuperRoach » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 am

Just so you know, I won't be giving you rcon.

If you can give me more information, I'll try to help. Just be aware though, that demos are best when trying to deal with this kind of thing.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Batman_516 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

anx wrote:I would like to see more HEAT players in their own server banning these fucking idiots.

We can't be there all the time, we try our best. Most of us DO have RL commitments you realise. School, work etc. You know, the unimportant stuff.

anx wrote:Or better yet, give me admin... (I have a good PC.. i wont use it to get scope) So i can kick the fucking spawn campers, bind spammers, and cheating cock munchers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *NOM*
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby anx » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 am

obviously i dont expect rcon, but i rarely play in the server and everytime I do there are numerous cheaters.

You dont even need demos for it, its ridiculously obvious.
anx

Postby Nero » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 am

Sounds more like Anx here is getting killed and his ego can't accept the fact that there might be better players out there.

:P
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Anx, we do need demo's for a few reasons, the most obvious one is for proof. We keep records of who gets banned so that's where those files also come handy.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Return to Server Suggestions