Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

World of Tanks

Chat about any game you like

World of Tanks

Postby Enduwolf » Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 am

Hey guys, I mentioned WoT a couple of times in my application, I've sunk a fair few hours into it, and Roach said that a few had played it too. I loaded it up yesterday after a couple of months and thought I'd let any previous fans know that they've been hard at work.

They've cleaned up the garage and ingame UI a bit and added some more features, depending on when you played last, there's a ton more tanks and maps (no new game modes yet though) and my personal favourite - mastery badges. Mastery badges come in four grades and weigh you against all other drivers of that vehicle. Unfortunately, they're not calculated off your average xp each battle in that tank, but your best. Apparently, I'm in the top 5% of Ausf A drivers. I do wonder if they're retroactive - I'll have to buy a T29 and find out.
Enduwolf
Found the post button on occasion..
Found the post button on occasion..

Re: World of Tanks

Postby lfunkyl » Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm

might give it a go in the uni break, sounds decent
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H*EA*T member since: 27/10/06

lfunkyl
7 Years on HEAT and Counting!
7 Years on HEAT and Counting!

Re: World of Tanks

Postby ewyd101 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:43 am

hey ive been playing this game since july 2011 awesome game man :) still no tier 10 tanks yet even with 11k battles since im grinding down all the tech trees xD
ewyd101
Still not so sure about what to do
Still not so sure about what to do

Return to General Gaming