Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

join on

Want to join? Apply here

join on

Postby vape1977 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Name: vape1977
Previous games experience (note if you've been in a clan too) (fps only lol) duke 3d, ww2 online, halflife, quake, cs [BMi], dod [pT], tf [3Dc], tfc, early cod... had a break cause of work shit, when I came back I discovered I was an unco cunt and couldn't hit the side of a barn door, got into bc2 in support roles, continuing the tradition in bf3.
Stats (if any available for the game you play) like I said I'm getting old and my reaction time is fucked these days lol. but I rather do other shit anyway, like be a useful cunt. heal when attacking in a rush map, mortar in defense, drop ammo to support a bunch of engies, and my current favourite is chase a tank down the street with some c4.
Tell us about yourself nero said to come here and fill this out. getting old lol, basically just work and game (other genres is city building and business games lol) . back in the day did heaps of shit, put on raves, was nGcrew (netGamer glebe). I used to smoke heaps of bongs and my name was cones, I started coughing heaps and converted to vaporisers instead. Nick used to be cones.
What ladders are you looking to play in? (Note some may be more stricter for joining) whats a ladder lol, after my time
Other information? little busy with work but will try and make stuff if its organised.
vape1977
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Re: join on

Postby vape1977 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh why do I want to join just thought you might want to know why I want to join. would like to work with a team that (even in a small way lol) communicates, organises, etc. I am fucking sick of playing on random public servers with random cunts that do their own shit and grief other cunts.
vape1977
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Nero » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Howdy, I've played with this bloke and we managed to do alright.

We do both competitive games and social stuff, if you're interested, I see you've already made a brief appearance in mumble...

We do have a trial period if you want to join and we'll be looking forward to playing games with you.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi Vape! Just noticed you were on mumble before I had to duck out for tea tonight, I'll have a chat with you next time I see you on. Typically we get you to game with us for a while to see your style first. Brief look and that's some impressive support score.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby sgtshag89 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Needs more cunt imo.

GL man.
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".
sgtshag89
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman
H*EA*T - Golden age Henchman

Postby SuperRoach » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 am

Hope your ready for Back to karkand Vape :)
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Return to Recruitment