Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Woody Bc2

Want to join? Apply here

Woody Bc2

Postby Woody » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Name: Tyson

Previous games experience (note if you've been in a clan too): played cod for a good 2 years with my current clan being Muppets (black ops) and older clan being Scion Gaming (MW2 DOM)

Stats (if any available for the game you play): add me on steam and bc2 and u will be able to see them (1 cause im too lazy to get them and 2 u will be able to see that im not lying), my steam name is sgtwoody01, bc2 name woodymuppet

Tell us about yourself: Names Woody live in nsw Aust, been gaming for a good 3 years now, im quite new to bc2 but i have overcome the steep learning curve and wish to take my skill to competitive. Im on pretty much every night, i only have 3 major commitments which are School, Soccer and im the leader of a black ops clan (muppets). Im quite mature for my age and can get along with most people.

What ladders are you looking to play in? (Note some may be more stricter for joining): both the CG BC2 ladders

Add me on steam for a chat :D: sgtwoody01
Woody
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Re: Woody Bc2

Postby Thunderbird » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Look forward to some games with you man.
Thunderbird
Theoretician

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey Woody, I just added you on Steam to get some more info - I'm SuperCockroach on there.

Use the links in the top right of this website though - jump into our mumble (thats our voice chat) server and say hi! We also have a community pub night this sunday night 7pm, if you want to meet a bunch of us I recommend you jump in by then.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby He|ios » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

I see you have found your way here from the CG, sorry I couldn't talk to u on steam as I was out all day :( Also, here is your trailling/welcome pack:

We usually have a two week minimum trial period.

The purpose of trialling is to:

A. Show us your skills.
B. Show us how well you communicate with others in the normal run of things and in scrims.
C. Let us get to know you, and you to know us.

The rules here are pretty basic:

No hacking/cheating or glitching, ever. You will get caught, and it shows a pretty low level of character.

Do not troll. We're mostly all grown up's here, so remember to treat others with respect, so they can do the same to you as well. This includes in Pubs.

Be active on Mumble and the Forums. It's up to you to how quickly you get in, by how active you are.

The best people to play with, who will have the most input as to whether you are accepted, are SuperRoach, and basically any other members who play the game in which you are applying for, although the final decision does rest with Roach.

You will need to download Mumble from here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

The Server Address is: clanheat.game-server.cc
The port is: 64738
The nickname is: Whatever you want it to be.
Password: You dont need one.

Need help configuring it? Try here: http://www.clanheat.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5055

If you have any troubles with anything, talk to one of us on Xfire and we will walk you through it.

Roach's xfire: supercockroach
My xfire: 4lchemis7

As roach said, join us for community pub night on sun where alot of the aus competitive community will be present

On a side note, having a look at your stats, I see you play assault and recon which is to be expected coming from a CoD player :) Playing recon effectively in scrims is extremely challenging due to the 1 hit body kill lasting up to only 12-15m. Also, if you want to take assault further, have a talk to Glove :)

Good Luck!
He|ios
Kicking it back and chewing gum

Postby Woody » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 am

i think you will find if u looked at my stats on the bc2 website they are very outdated :/ i usually use engi, and a bit of medic, woodymuppet <- chuck us an add on bc2
Woody
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby He|ios » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:09 am

ahh yes, forgot how wail bfbcs is since they made the queue up till 5000 people. I'll add u on steam/bc2 when I get home tomorrow arvo and we'll go from there.
He|ios

Postby P3PS1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Bol dude. Looking forward to community night. Partying partying yeah!
P3PS1
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it

Postby rocky » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Best of luck
rocky
Found the post button on occasion..
Found the post button on occasion..

Return to Recruitment