Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

My (Dragazarth's) Application

Want to join? Apply here

My (Dragazarth's) Application

Postby Dragazarth » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Im 17 today infact
I play bfbc2, cant wait for bf3 and i have quite a few other fps games, CODBO, cod4, bf2 (just got it), and TF2 (quite abit of tf2,
I dont use mumble but I can easily download it and use it, i dont use xfire because its just more software to have running in the background, but if necessary i can, I always have steam open, I have EAs new origin beta thing,
I dont really worry about stats, just killing as many people/going for the objective
but in anything you can find me as either dragazarth or ogsmog (steam usrname is ogsmog)
I havent played in any ladders, or been in any clans so someone would have to teach me any advanced team tactics (ive pugged quite alot in tf2 though)

Im also pretty knowledgeable about computers if that matters
I like sniper rifles and jets :D
Live in Victoria, Aus
Unfortuantely im doing VCE atm, so im busy sometimes and not at other times, and i learn the trumpet and piano and play in an orchestra so that also takes up a bit of time
I dont really like posting much in forums, since it takes away time to frag stuff :P

Dragazarth
Dragazarth
Grilling it damn good
Grilling it damn good

Re: My (Dragazarth's) Application

Postby SuperRoach » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 am

Hi Dragazarath,

Sounds good, lets get you in mumble and have a bash with us! A lot of us are also waiting for BF3 as well and having fun in BC2 and other games while we wait.
Have a look in the top right though, and use that information to get into the mumble server (its our voice chat program).

Even if your in VCE, if your able to jump into mumble and game with us a bit you should be in the clan in no time, so looking forward to see you in there! :)
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby P3PS1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 am

Best of luck mate :D (I play piano too :P )
P3PS1
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it
Got the apron, getting ready to kick it

Postby Thunderbird » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Nice another Victoria player, we are a rare in this clan.

Happy Birthday mate, and I look forward to some games with you in the future.
Thunderbird
Theoretician

Postby He|ios » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:29 pm

hey mate, first of all nice app :)

Yeah VCE can be a big workload (i dunno i havent done it as im in NSW but im guessing its about the same as the HSC) but if u can get on for weekly scrims on Mondays that would be great. I also know about the orchestra stuff as I play violin and am in the SYO so I know how hectic schedules can be with 6-7 hr calls a day and stuff with personal practice on top :(

Don't worry about xfire then, I can add u on steam which is probs better as my bc2 runs off steam anyways :) Try to check forums like once a day or something even if its just for 30 seconds to confirm availability for upcoming scrims etc :)

Also, we dont like hackers/people who troll excessively/all that stuff, we're all a mature bunch (mostly xD) and get along well so if any of that stuff occurs urrrr out :)

Otherwise, best of luck, how fast you get in will be dependent on how active you are, cya in mumble! :D

PS Glove and I (BC2 captains) have uni exams atm so we wont be on much till the end of the month. But if u have a few games with Roach (clan captain), bigfoot, tbird, twitch and the other bc2 regulars it'll be all good :) GL!
He|ios
Kicking it back and chewing gum
Kicking it back and chewing gum

Postby Dragazarth » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks!
I have a concert tonight and exams in the next 2 weeks, but i should still be able to get on (especially in the "study days" :P) Ive got mumble, i really need to get a standalone mic/new headset since mine has started to fall apart :/

Hope to see you guys soon
Dragazarth
Grilling it damn good
Grilling it damn good

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Bit late but welcome in.

Don't forget the tags are H*EA*T , The team on bad company 2 if you'd like to play on cybergamer is:
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/19598/
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Return to Recruitment