Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Greetings from [ADF] Clan!

Want to say hello to us? Chat it up in here.

Greetings from [ADF] Clan!

Postby OldHomer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 am

Hey guys of H*EA*T!

First of all, I'm OldHomer from the [ADF] clan. I've gotta say, it's awesome to see you guys are still around! Our clans had a match or two back in the days of Battlefield 2 (2006ish) when the GameArena ladder was up and running. I remember you guys being one of the friendliest, most respectable, and fun-to-play with clans out there. Unfortunately, our competitive side died down a lot after the v1.3 Battlefield 2 patch, so we lost contact with a lot of the Battlefield community. We dipped our toes in COD and BC2 (as I see you guys did too), but hell, we were waiting for Battlefield 3 the whole time -- and here we are!

I just thought I'd pop by and extend the ole' olive branch. We'd love to have a game with you guys again once BF3 is out and all the initial server issues are ironed out and all that jazz. I'm guessing it'll take a couple of weeks to get an idea of how servers need to be setup for scrims (with regard to use of unlocks etc) and for everyone to get a feel for the game. We'll be good for anything from 32v32 games to joint-practice sessions or fun and games. We'll have a server to host it all on from day one too :)

Our site is:
http://www.adfclan.com

If you're ever up for a game, drop us a line :)

See you on the Battlefield guys!
OldHomer
Virgin clanie's first post!
Virgin clanie's first post!

Re: Greetings from [ADF] Clan!

Postby SuperRoach » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 am

Hey Oldhomer I noticed your post too :) The 1.3 patch sure was a bummer, leading to one of the longest seasons. Good old history page here http://www.clanheat.brettjamesonline.co ... istory.php Mentions that first season on ga lasting close to a full year!

Will pop on your site and say hi too!
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Re: Greetings from [ADF] Clan!

Postby Oakesyboy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey Homer, nice to have another clan to beat up :P
will be good to game with you when it comes out
Oakesyboy
H*EA*T - Super Henchman
H*EA*T - Super Henchman

Return to Visitors Book