Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Hello from PPCG

Want to say hello to us? Chat it up in here.

Hello from PPCG

Postby TRU-Jennifer » Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello Everyone, I'm TRU-Jennifer I would like to introduce you to a new organization. The name of the organization is Proud PC Gamers (PPCG)

PPCG a community of mature, respectable PC gamers that have united together to deal with issues that affect the entire PC community.

We formed as a group to not only deal with the needs and issues that PC gamers face, but, to build long lasting relationships with other clans and individual PC gamers.

Proud PC Gamers is not about one particular game but about the entire PC Community as a whole. It doesn’t matter what game you play or if you play as an individual or as a member of a clan. We where formed because we would like to see the PC community move forward as a group. Many of us have been gaming for years and are knowledgeable individuals in many different fields who can help meet the needs of the PC gamer and all entities that go hand in hand with PC gaming.

Our mission is to make an impact by reaching out to the millions of PC gamers, clans, and individuals around the world in hopes that we can all band together to inform the companies that we rely on for our gaming experience of the things we as PC gamers need and rely upon in for gaming.

At PPCG we see ourselves as a ”community” made up of clans, and individual PC Gamers who are more than just your casual hobbyist sitting at a computer. We see ourselves as one family, united together, and sticking together to better the PC gaming world.

We would love to have you join us. Everyone is welcome.

Find us here:
http://www.proudpcgamers.com

Or feel free to contact us via x-fire or e-mail

TRU-Jennifer x-fire angelofnomercy.
x-fire angelofnomercy
E-mail truadmin1@gmail.com

TRAC Vantro xfire vantro.
x-fire vantro
E-mail tracadmins@gmail.com .

PPCG holds bi-weekly meetings on TS3
.TS3 info : 38.99.180.65:9139

Thank You,

PPCG
Proud PC Gamers
TRU-Jennifer
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Re: Hello from PPCG

Postby DoyleRules91 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

why hello

MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoyleRules91
3amSCRIMS CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/3amSCRIMS

SuperRoach wrote:I felt angry watching myself play CoD4 :p
DoyleRules91
Theoretician

Postby Nero » Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

How do you mean join us? Us referring to H*EA*T as a clan or as individuals?
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby SuperRoach » Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Jennifer,
Your message seems kind of diluted, and im not sure what kind of messages you are trying to get to the companies. Are you trying to get dedicated servers back to being important, or something similar? Or is it in some other topic.
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby aeonalpha » Tue May 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi
aeonalpha
Theoretician

Postby TRU-Jennifer » Fri May 14, 2010 12:33 am

By join us Nero I mean join us as in be a part of this organization. There are many ways to do that. Just registering on the site will show PC Gamers that you stand up for them. You don't have to give your time or offer any work to the organization if you dont want to. It in no way is the same as joining a clan. This organization was created for many reasons.

PC gamers have been the core of the game developers from the beginning. We were their bread and butter so to speak. And it seems now they are turning their backs on us so we are attempting to show game developers and producers that we are here and we are a strong community.

PC Gamers need to stick together and be seen as one community helping each other out with not only any PC needs but on a more personal level also. I myself want to see better relationships with PC clans and individuals. We put so much time and money into our computers so we can play a game but I would like to see PC Gamers take the time to be friends with each other and show the world how cool we truly are and that we matter to each other and should matter to any big entity that has an impact on our gaming future.

We would like to use PPCG to meet other PC gamers, build long lasting relationships with each other, help each other out with whatever need might arise, and most importantly show the gaming industry how cool PC gamers really are. :)

Maybe you can think of PPCG as a Family Reunion of PC gamers. :)

There are also a few post in the ''welcome to PPCG'' section of the forums that explains us also.

Our next TS3 meeting is on Thursday May 20 at 10 pm EST. If you attend one of our TS3 meetings it might help you understand and we would love to see you there.
TRU-Jennifer
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Batman_516 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:43 am

So basically, from what you just said, you want an amalgamation of clans to be Super Friends under the umbrella name of PPCG. I really dont see how all PC gaming clans getting all lovey dovey is in any way going to send a message to game developers to stop bending PC players over the kitchen sink. They screw us, because of money, plain and simple. The facts are, that there is more money in consoles than there is in PC's.

I applaud you for making the effort, even if it is wasted.
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby TRU-Jennifer » Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 am

Your right it could be a waist of time. But time will tell us that.
Anyway

This is what our agenda is for tonights meeting. Our main concern is for the group going to the E3 to take PC gamers interests to them.

May 20th PPCG Meeting Agenda.

E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo.
Guest Speark : TriggerPappy
We are asking everyone to bring your thoughs and ideas on what YOU would like to see in FPS games. TriggerPappy will be attending the E3 this June and speaking to publishers on behalf of the FPS community. http://www.fragworld.org/frag/fragevents/details.html

Vantro and FUNK will briefly go over the functions of the website so you can all use it to benifit yourselves to the fullest.

Jennifer will talk about the importance of numbers and the impact it has on making a difference.

You get the floor. We want to hear from you.

Cant wait to see you all Thrusday May 20 10 pm EST.
TS3 info.
38.99.180.65:9139
No Password
TRU-Jennifer
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Return to Visitors Book