Clan H*EA*T

Clan forums and banter

Friends of LPC

Want to say hello to us? Chat it up in here.

Friends of LPC

Postby lpcnickoff » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Hey guys b girls i posted this already but it was in the wrong forum i was told by batman so here it is.....

Im an LPC member, but i was wandering because so many players of LPC play on your H*EA*T ZOMBIES BTD server i was wandering if you would like to be a friends of LPC clan...... Basicly u r still H*EA*T lol.... But on our froums (http://www.lonepinecommunity.org) it wall have u guys there as a friends of LPC clan. You will have access to a channel of our teamspeak, a membership to our forums and yeh..... so if yes or no you can answer in here or my xfire is nickoff2 so u can answer on there if u want 2.

*ARR* Cheers NICKOFF *ARR*
lpcnickoff
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Re: Friends of LPC

Postby yourphyscogirlfriend » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:28 am

wow no one has ever wanted to be friends with us b4 :=) (lol i know that sounds bad) Thats really nice of you and your clan to do that for us. I'm sure we would accept your friendship with open arms :P. The captains will get back to you asap.
Princess! out.
shaganator wrote:i was in wa with my aunties 5 days ago and all they talked about was how shit there boobs :D

yourphyscogirlfriend
H*EA*T - Super Henchman
H*EA*T - Super Henchman

Postby Orbit » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:05 am

I lol'd hard when I saw that your forums don't allow registration. How do you recruit people?
[ BF2: Orbit | BC2: Clarity | BF3: Lionbeard ]
Orbit
Junior

Postby SuperRoach » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:25 am

I had fun trying visiting the website too :)
SuperRoach
Overly Verbose

Postby Batman_516 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:51 pm

i think its a great idea but (and dont take offence here LPC) we need to have a quick look see into your background there. we dont want to be noted 'clan friends' with an organisation that has been accused of hacking/bad gameplay etc.
A Softer World wrote: No I do not have a doctor's note. Maybe if you treated your employee's like adults, we wouldn't skip work to play video games.

Batman_516
GA Captain

Postby lpcnickoff » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm

LOL! well i dont no how to register on our forums because i just log into it straight away lol..... We have had a few hackers in our clan... but they have been kicked out straight away, we havnt been accused of hacking yet... but we have some good players like LPC | Azam called a hack but we know he is not and i know 4 sure as i am good friends with him. As 4 the registering bit i dont no..... i cant help u there but i get my dad LPC | Ausgamer who is an admin or LPC | BlackWolf who is the founder of LPC to help.....

*ARR* Cheers LPC | NICKOFF *ARR*
lpcnickoff
Broken-in clanie
Broken-in clanie

Postby Nero » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:52 pm

What's with these family clans all of a sudden?
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Nero
Two Fisted Journalist

Postby lfunkyl » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 pm

iv'e got enough friends,

don't need/want one who can't type a paragraph that doesn't make sense.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H*EA*T member since: 27/10/06

lfunkyl
7 Years on HEAT and Counting!
7 Years on HEAT and Counting!

Return to Visitors Book