The notes are huge and are not apparently even the full list yet, I recommend you look through them yourself as well, some things you should notice as soon as you play under the new patch when it arrives:
- Getting up from prone is slightly faster, to give you a better chance to dodge a grenade hurled your way.
- Air control in parachutes will be more responsive
- Vaulting (when you mash space on an object to jump over it) will be more reliable.
For the vehicles
- Repair tool will be slightly slower for repairing, and more effective to damage enemy (vehicles and people)
- Locks for AA handheld will be slightly quicker and longer distance, however even laser guided targetting can be thrown off by flares.
- Jets AGM missile locks on a decent rate faster to be more useful for ground attacks
- Flares are going to more reliably distract missiles, and are back to being shorter reloads (11sec Pilot/20sec Gunner unchanged)
- The above changes I’d imagine would make for some aggressive air struggles with attacks to air easier to do, but it’ll be easier to defend against them as well.
- Helicopter rocket pods are now more accurate.
- F35 (the hover jet) has similar weapons to other jets now, and has better balance, adjusted hovering modes.
- Jets Have ejection seats! fun!
- Feedback to let you know where you’ve been hit in the vehicles has been improved
The patch notes go on for much longer covering weapons changes and many other things.